Back in 2021, Pewter Games Studio released a cooperative game called Filthy Animals: Halloween Heist for Steam. Now Pewter has teamed up with Green Man Gaming to publish Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator, a sequel that will first arrive on Steam and Epic before coming to Xbox and PlayStation "soon after." Up to four local or online players will get to team up for animal-fueled heists on April 4.
In Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator, players will select from a variety of unclean animal criminals and then hop into a heist. The game offers eight different heists, each with several unique levels to work through. Players will have to work together to sneak past guards, avoid traps, open doors, and all that heist-y stuff. The game uses physics in humorous ways, so expect a fair amount of chaos and bumbling during each heist.
- 1 - 4 Player online co-op - It’s not safe to steal alone, bring up to 3 pals with you and wreck the joint while you try to steal everything that’s not nailed down. Play co-op online or local and bring the chaos! But if you need some alone time, don't worry, we've got you covered in single-player too.
- Challenging Heists - Success brings you bigger and tougher heists to cut your teeth on. Start with a store, move on up to a bank, and after that…the sky’s the limit! Literally.
- Enemies & Hazards - No one said heists were easy. Every chapter is filled with enemies determined to stop your stealing and environmental hazards that will blow your socks clean off. With careful planning and a lot of bumbling about, you’ll be able to smash and grab with the best of them. Even if you do lose your life, never fear, simply get your team to flush you down the toilet, and you’ll be back and fighting fit in no time.
- Abilities & Power-Ups - The deck isn’t stacked against you as each mutant animal has their own special ability letting you explode things, smash up levels, and level the playing field. Bring the chaos and let rip, just take care not to destroy your teammates. Drink soda and eat tacos and other spicy Mexican foods to give you the power you need to smash your way to victory!
- Weapons & Tools - There are loads of ways to beat each level in Filthy Animals so explore everything, grab tools and weapons so you can choose the route that suits you and your gang. Just make sure you choose the right tool for the job, a fire-axe can get you through a door, but for those pesky guards, a shotgun might just be the answer!
Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator will sell for $19.99 when it arrives on Steam and Epic on Tuesday, April 4. The Xbox and PlayStation versions should arrive sometime afterwards (we're guessing later in April or May).